What are you grateful for? Have you thought about it today?
Here is my short list:
- I am grateful for my Guru, who with a word, or a glance, or just being within proximity, removes the knotted ropes that my mind binds me with
- I am grateful for my Guru, who has opened the door to Grace within me, and is taking me (sometimes slowly, sometimes in the super express lane) to the knowing of the Self
- I am grateful for our amazing community, all of you, who time and time again bring me home
- I am grateful for the opportunity to do seva, to serve on the Board with this most amazing and committed group of yogis, who never lose sight that all we do is all for you. This also includes all of the staff and sevites who are so dedicated and loving
- I grateful for my family, even when they drive me crazy (which at the moment is most of the time! LOL), because they are the Self also, they are the Guru.
- I am grateful for this experience of embodiment, even though it is not always perfect on a physical level, it is perfection itself!
- I am grateful for everyone I meet, everything I can see, touch, taste, hear, or smell
- I am grateful for what I don’t yet know, even when my mind wants to stress that I don’t yet know it
- I am grateful for the emotional pain I am currently in the midst of, as I know it is part of the expansion process
- I am grateful for my mind, even though I still easily become enslaved by it, because it is also Shiva, and it is beautiful
- I am grateful for fear, because it gives me the opportunity to face and walk through it.. and getting to the other side of it is ecstatic!
- I am eternally grateful for this path, our lineage, the teachings. How did we all get so lucky to have found this opening, this map, to Self-realization?
- And finally, I am grateful to you who open your heart time and time again to offer your donations to keep this organization not only afloat, but sailing forward! Don’t stop now, do it again! The organization survives, and thrives, on your donations and your participation, and even if you don’t realize it, so do you….
Click here to support your organization and your practice.
OM svaroopa svasvabhava namo nama.h